- This event has passed.
02/06/2022 Youth AOD 7 Half-day Mental Health and Young People
June 2 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
IMPORTANT: registrations for training will become live approximately two months prior to start of training. To enrol in this or any training, you must click the link below and fill in the registration. If you do not complete the registration, you will not have a place in the training. If you experience a broken link, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Common mental health issues with young people attending AOD services
- Youth AOD services responsibilities and management of mental health issues
- Useful concepts and strategies to promote better mental health with young people
- Assessment of vulnerability to self-injury
- What to do when confronted with a person in the process of self-harming.