Managers and Leaders Cability Training
This is the application for selection to the Managers and Leadership Capability Training.
Application opens Tuesday 21st March 2023
Application closes Tuesday 4th April 2023
There are two training options with 10 places available in each course. Applicants must select one option only.
The options are:
The Diploma of Leadership and Management
Starts 20th July
Open to managers with three or more years of experience wishing to have a recognised national qualification.
- Designed for coordinators/team leaders/managers with responsibility for:
- Supervising others
- Developing teams
- Using emotional intelligence and critical thinking skills – developing them in others
- Presenting, negotiating, leading meetings, engaging with stakeholders
- Implementing and monitoring operational plans and continuous improvement processes
- Supporting wellbeing of self and others
- 3 workshop days (one day in-person, the rest online)
- 2 take-home assessment tasks
- Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) is available
Brenè Brown’s Dare to Lead Program™
Starts 28th May
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organisational development professionals. Phillip Ralph, Managing Director of The Leadership Sphere, is a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator. We add to the core program content to address specific organisational leadership challenges.
Individuals who successfully complete the full 24-hour program will receive a certificate of completion.
- 3-hour online workshops weekly
- Approx. 4-6 hours of reflections, reading and exercises over the course duration outside of workshops
- Brenè Brown’s book: Dare to Lead
- Habit builder app
- 1-hr world-cafe style 1-hour Practitioners Lab
- Access to TLS Community Hub
- 8 hr online course “Leading Through Trust”
Can’t find what you need? Need help?